A Commitment to Caring
Residential Care Facility helping adults with disabilities maximize independence in a home-like atmosphere
Providing over four decades of residential care in Watertown, Connecticut.
Our Facility & Services
Pleasant View Manor is a Residential Care Facility that enables individuals with intellectual disabilities to live as independently as possible.
We are a member in good standing with the Connecticut Association of Residential Care Homes and offer specialized housing and services, including:
- Medication ordering, coordination and supervision
- Nutritional meal preparation
- Medical ride coordination
- Laundry services
- Liaison between resident's family, care givers
- Recreation and entertainment
Our staff is dedicated to helping residents maintain a good lifestyle while overcoming many problems and hardships common to those living alone.